Our Systems Group has been around since we started and is
the core of Advanced Safety. It continues to be the most
respected fire protection group in the area. We have
installed thousands of system over the years. Below is a
list of systems we provide:
- Automatic Fire Detection Systems
- FM-200 Clean Agent Extinguishing Systems
- Industrial Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems
- High and Low Pressure Carbon Dioxide Extinguishing
- Kitchen Hood Wet Chemical Suppression Systems
- Fuel Island Suppression Systems
- Spark Detection Systems
- Very Early Warning Smoke Air Sampling Systems
- Water Mist Suppression Systems
- Gas Detection Systems
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Commercial Security Systems
- Emergency and Nurse Call Systems
- UL Listed Central Station Monitoring
- Closed Circuit TV
- Access Control Systems
- Water Detection Systems
you are interested in no obligation personalized proposal
please email or call us at
800-227-3111 and press number 4 for our Sales Department.
Did You Know??
NFPA requires that Fire Extinguishing
Systems shall be inspected by qualified personel on a semi annual
Click HERE to see
how FM-200 works compared to Sprinkler Systems.
Video is in Windows Media Format.